ALISTÁL - DOLNÝ ŠTÁL
Location and description
The lower village is still situated in the southwest of Slovakia, in the heart of Rye Island, 10 km from the town Streatley, at an important traffic thrust on road no. 63 (E 575), which runs from Bratislava to Komarno. The village has about 2000 inhabitants, its surface area is approximately 2950 ha and is located at 112 m asl It was formed in 1940 by the merger of municipalities Štál Lower, Upper stood Tony. Deforested, flat chotar covering layer of gravel and sand from the Levantine period for which the Danube river sediment.In the vicinity are here - there still occurring wetlands. Village Lower cost over a long and complicated development. This area traditionally called the "Golden Garden", pratradície mention first Avar peoples, and Pečenehoch Kúnoch. The first written mention dates back to 1113th The document "In villa Staul ..."Refers to the division region, instructed by King Stephen and according to this document will allocate 2 / 3 of the municipality Staul for their own needs and the third kept the original owner, in our case, bathrobes name Kozma. Name of Lower still be in the years 1254-55 Staul , in 1260 Aliste, in 1347, Staul - Inferior (Lower Staul), in 1786 Allischtal since 1796 Aliste, since 1927 Lower Štál, since 1948 Hroboňovo, Aliste Hungarian, German Ischtal.In 1940 they were still connected to the lower upper neighboring village stood Tony. Many think that the village was named Aliste because once you are able to find the Royal Stables (fatty Hungarian means istálló - translator's comment). The fact is that in a single document from 1268 is thus mentioned "Szakálos (Sokolec), whereas there were situated the royal herd of horses, and there used to be stables and guards. Belonged to the lower fixed and Pusty Belle Hidvég, Karabakh, and Peten.Deserted Belle appears in documents dating back to 1296 under the name Billge. The church originally come from the 15th century, but the basics, derived from the time of Saint Stephen is probably the church. Upper permanent name was in 1291 Faliztar in Felystal In 1463, in 1553 Felistál, in 1927 Upper Štál, German Fel Ischtal.Korabinszky writes about the village in 1786 as follows: "Fellschtal is located 2 miles from the Samorin at 1 ¼ miles southeast of Dunajska Streda, compared to Allischtalu Rye Island, is the birthplace and former péčskeho vácskeho Bishop Pál Dawid." The community I am writing in in 1291 under the name Feliztar as governor of the Farm Cosmo Bazinského. A year later he remembers the name Fariztar when the governor's son Bazinského Pál, István, it gives Laszlo. The village acquired aristocratic privilege.Village joined in 1938 to Hungary. About the village there is a mention of Tonya in 1261 under the name Thungs Thon and, in the years 1245-55 under the name Tuuna, in 1381 under the name Tiny TEUs and a document archive of Gabčíkovo town called Tony, in 1927 the village name Tone. Development of settlements between constant and Upper Lower still closely associated with the development of these two neighboring communities.This village belonged in 1553 to the ownership of Clarisse nuns' Nyúlsziget-u "(Hare Island), in 1647 became owner of Bratislava Clarisse nuns. In 1787 the Chamber was owned Royal Treasury, and later to the family property Amade, then family Batthányovcov . At the turn of the century here possessed more livestock wife Bela Pálfy - Baroness Blanche Batthány. belonged to the village and farmstead Tőnyeg dropped and Papsziget.Most of the population is engaged in farming and sale of engineered products. Characteristic occupation was basketry, basket makers engaged couple craft still in the early 20th century. Monuments and sights first Religious monuments. Martin, ordained bishop of the Holy Márton was originally built in Gothic style in the 15th century. Classicist central altar with the image of the Holy Bishop Márton comes from the late 18 century. The church is one of the protected monuments.2. Alistáli Mary statue - otherwise known as Alistáli Madonna, is a collection of sculptures piece The most Christian men in Esztergom. 3. Calvinist church was consecrated in the first Advent Sunday 3 December 1786, then as the years ended inexorable grace patent of Joseph II. and dolnoštálska church was re-established. 4. In the House Homeland r.1848 with reed roof is the ability to look past the local population, which recalls contemporary furniture, household and agricultural tools and implements and various copies of old documents. House originally belonged to Julius Németh, residents of Lower still. 5. Roadside stone cross stands in the way, leading to falls, is in relatively good condition. 6. Memorial of victims I. and II. World War II is located on the square behind the church. 7. Cross in the church garden, undated. 8.Plaque commemorating the fallen in II. World War II, is located on the front of the house of mourning dolnoštálskeho cemetery. 9. A stone cross in the cemetery in 1904. 10. On crossing the main road and the road leading into the village is located roadside statue niche with the image. 11. On a small square in front of a fire station is a monument resembling the establishment of the village. In 1992 he left government to build a monument to the village as its foundation. The monument symbolizes the connection of three 12thIn the municipal park elementary school is a memorial tree, which immortalized the names of former teachers teaching in local schools. 13. Community development, historic moments and significant events in the village totem shows that we can see in front of the Municipal Office. Community it gave Mr. Alfred Ilka, a native of Lower fixed while the Contractor of the monument in 2001. 14.On the old cemetery in Tony is a wooden cross from the turn of last century and the cemetery cross dolnoštálskom of 1909. 15. Interesting historical monuments is a cylindrical mill village - Mary Mill, which was built in 1935 on the processing of grain, grown in the village and its surroundings. 16. Bust of King Mathias was psotavená in the park before the medical center with the financial support Minsiterstva of Culture in 2006.